Put your design skills to the test. Enter the 2022-2023 KSPA T-shirt Design Contest for a chance to have your T-shirt sold to celebrate student journalism in Kansas.
Plus, the winner will receive a $50 check and his/her shirt for free. It’s a fun design challenge and a huge honor for the winner!
- VITAl: The shirt should incorporate this graphic: the KSPA logo. The designer can use the logo on the front or back of the shirt. (If you are hoping to match the font, please use Arial Black or Adobe’s Good Headline Pro in Wide Black style But matching the font is not a requirement.)
- Entries should include a front and back T-shirt design, submitted as two separate pdf files
- The student will be asked to indicate the T-shirt fabric color using the form link below
- Two — and only two — ink colors should be incorporated in the design. (You can change the color of the KSPA logo from white/black to another color.)
- Entries may not use copyrighted images (unless copyrighted by the designer)
- You do not have to be a journalist to win: all high school student entries are welcome!
- Limit three entries per school
- Limit one front-and-back entry per student
- All entries must be submitted to the form below by noon on 11 p.m. on Oct. 7, 2022 to be considered
- Entries should be submitted at this link
- Submit your front and back designs as PDF files
- Email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
- The winning entry will be determined by a vote and will be announced on KSPA’s twitter account: www.twitter.com/kspastaff.